We are a not-for-profit organization that is sustained solely by the generous contributions of supporters and volunteers. We welcome assistance in any form, whether it be monetary donations, volunteered time and expertise, or simply spreading the word about us.
We welcome donations of any amount. This income pays our bills for website hosting and domain registration, and covers other operational expenses. To make a monetary donation to our Paypal account just click the donate button and follow the steps to make a secure transaction. Through Paypal we are able to accept various forms of payment, including all major credit cards. Unfortunately donations are not currently tax deductible (as defined by the United States Internal Revenue Service).
Other Ways to Contribute
- Tell others about us and show them our website.
- Link to our site from your website or blog.
- Like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter.
- Join our Forum.
- Contribute to our Wiki.
- Help out with our software development, if you are a programmer.
- Help us generate musical works and examples in various notations using Finale or LilyPond software.
Please contact us if you are interested in contributing in any of these ways.
Thank You to Our Donors!
The following people have made financial donations to our efforts, and we would like to thank them for their generosity.
Benefactors ($250 or more)
Patrons ($50 – $249)
Joseph Austin, Robert Stuckey
Donors (up to $49)
Michael Johnston, Doug Keislar, John Keller, Paul Morris, Enrique Prieto